Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kyle's Mission Farewell


The following information was taken from Kyle's facebook:

Date:
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Time:
11:00am - 3:00pm
Location:
New Forest Chapel then my house
Phone:
702-374-3635

Description

I will be giving my farewell speech to go on my Mission Sunday the 13th at the New Forest Chapel at 11am. I have been called to serve in the Texas Houston Mission, english speaking. I will be giving a talk in church and then have a luncheon at my house to say goodbye to everyone, and anyone can come! The building is off Rainbow and Spring Valley South (which is just north of Tropicana) on the west side and it intersects at New Forest. It will be over about 12:15 and then we will migrate to my house for a luncheon. Our new place is just off the 215 and Sunset (Southern Hills Hospital). our address is 6778 Gold Yarrow or you can just call for directions 374-3635
I'd love to see you all there!!
=D

No comments: