Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lifted from Facebook.....

Well, it's Sunday night which means back to work tomorrow. Nobody sent me anything to post on the blog this weekend so I decided to take a few photos from facebook so that everyone knows what you've all been up to.
Enjoy! Snick


Melissa took a group of preschoolers to the firestation...
This is Meg's first time to visit Daddy at work.

Jared & Wayne


Alex had chocolate pie for her birthday last month.
She blew out all the candles in one try... hopefully her wish came true!

Looks like Carissa is having fun at BYU

Kannon posted yesterday on facebook:
"WON OUR FIRST GAME!!!!! 39 to 6"

Kannon holding Meg at the Christensen Reunion


From Andre's facebook album called "Studly Man Things"

Elder C. hits the big 1-year mark on the mish.

Tylee's new profile pic on facebook:
She's growing up and getting prettier every day!

Looks like Cameron ate a few too many
fattening snacks over the summer! ha ha
How 'bout posting some cool football pics?

3 comments:

Melissa Evans said...

Way to go Snick! I didn't even know Andre was on Facebook. I love the studly man things! It's fun to see what everyone is up to. We need a good pic. of Cam now! That one is just silly!

Vicki said...

Great pics! Cam, I love you even though you're chubby! Melissa, welcome to the blogging world! Some of my friends have printed their blogs into a book through blurb. Hopefully I'll get around to printing mine up (that's the goal).

Suzy said...

Woah! Easy on the doughnuts, Cam!