Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Castle News

by Grandmother Christensen


Dear Julie, I hear you are doing good since your surgery, that is good glad you had it done.

Tiffany had her baby Monday the 22nd, she weighed 7 lb 4oz, she has dark hair. they named her Katy Elenor, the Elenor comes from her dad's Grandmother. Linda and I took a meal in last evening, so we got to hold her.

. Brice who is Bretts son and Jack, Ryan and Melanie boy both have their Casts off now, they ar both walking good, but with a slight differemce.

Linda had Catarac surgery on her left eye on monday and got along fine, she will have the other one right away. she and Jim picked a few ears of corn yesterday, it is good.

Steve and the boys have their 3rd cutting of hay up and will get a 4th, Crea was fertilizing my west lawn this morning Deb stopped by she said she went on a 5 mile hiked yesterday with some young boys and the Bishop and his wife and said she was sore and not up to doing much today.

Summer is starting to come to a close the kids up here are in school, Deb said that Cash, Jared's son stared to school in Cedar this year 7th grade he is going to Mesquite tomorrow and play football - that will be a hot game.

I need to quit and get a shower and something to eat.

Love Grandmother (I don't like the word Ma) Christensen

No comments: