Thursday, May 17, 2012

Letter from Grandma


To all of You,
         Hope  know what I am doing. I am in hope's this goes to each of you individually.  I am getting LAZY along with my Age.  I am not with it in this techinal stuff.  But I wanted thank you along with your Mom for the subscription for Six month to Ancestry.com,  I still Love to play around at Genealogy, but I spend more time at Indexing for the church, I just turned over to 58,000 thousand names that I have indexed, I have been doing some of the 1940 Census records but I like some of the harder challenges of the records in England in the 1600 and 1700 hundreds.
        Wish some one would turn of the South Wind coming from down there,  And Suzy you can turn off the north Wind.  I try do do a few things out side, havent planted any flowers yet, its a good thing this morning I had a half dozen calves of Crea's prancing around my yard and even across the cement area in front of the house, He soon got it fixed.  I have looked at the Evans Blog lately of Julies little furniture Projects they were cute,  And Melissa's pictures of the boys playing ball. and little Meg she so cute.  What's going on with the rest of you??????
         Again My Thanks to all of you, I don't get to see you much but I do think of you and Pray for you all the time.
                                                                                                   Lots of Love
                                                                                                   Grandma Christensen

No comments: