How are you all?! Good? Good!
Not gonna lie. Nothing has really happened haha. It's pretty much the same process every day. Wake up, eat, spanish, eat, spanish, eat, studying/spanish, sleep. Every day. It gets repetitive here, but I am still so incredibly grateful to be here to serve the Lord and invite others to come unto Christ.
The language is coming really well! Now that I'm able to actually carry on a conversation, it gets harder and harder to be here because I just want to be in Argentina so badly! Almost half way there though :) I love the people of Argentina so much, and I haven't even met them yet.
Oh yeah! There was one thing that is kind of exciting. So last Sunday, I had been in the MTC for about a week and a half, but one of the districts in our zone was heading out into the field. That just happened to be the district that our zone leaders were in. Yup, my companion and I got called to be zone leaders. We've been missionaries for a week and a half. But of course we accepted it! I'm in charge of three districts as of now, but we are going to be getting a new district next week, and the week after that. So by then I'll be watching over about, more or less 60 people. I love it. I'm really excited to practice my leadership skills and get to know everyone in our zone :)
We got a new district this last week. About half of them are going to Argentina. We all went and played soccer as a zone during gym time. Yeah I had no idea one of them was a state champion soccer player. We got destroyed. It was still a lot of fun though! We also have zone prayer every night, and we are a hugging district. So after the prayer when we were giving hugs, they had no idea what was going on! They were all so awkward! Little do they know that we do this every day haha. But hopefully they get comfortable with us, and I can't wait to get to know them.
Well, sorry my email is so short this week. I'll try my hardest to have more experiences to share next week! Love you all!
Elder Evans
We watched this as a district the other day. It shook my soul, and I invite all of you to watch it:
No comments:
Post a Comment