Hello! Thanks for the emails yesterday! Since its transfers this week, we have p day on Tuesday annnnnnnnnd Sister Gonzales and I are officially staying together! Woo-hoo! I'm pretty excited about that. We are gonna party it up. Transfer news though: Sister Gunderson is getting extremely lucky and is getting transferred to Cottonwood which is up north near Sedona. I'm so jealous! Just in time for summer too! Anyway, we are getting a new sister in our apartment who is extremely awkward and quiet (like, not in a good way) so we will see how that goes.
As for the work, we found 5 new investigators this week! 2 of them already know that they want to be baptized and I'm so stinking excited, it's ridiculous! Things are happening in our area and I'm just so stoked all the time. We are teaching up a storm lately!
Anyway, this is gonna be short because that's pretty much all that has happened. It has been good and I feel like my prayers are being answered. I'm excited for the future and hoping that I don't get trunky since its now Sis Gonzales' last transfer. Man, I'm just sending everybody home. #TheReaper I'm just gonna try answering your individual emails now.....love you all and have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment