Sister Alex Solomon:
Quick update:
Quick update:
We just have one investigator, Fernando, who has been investigating for like 2 years....still looking for more though!
Sister Percival and I are doing well. We like being together but I think both of us are totally fine not being together next transfer. She had just already moved on from me and this Ward so it's super weird for her to be back. I have no idea who will be going but I think one of us will for sure.
Nothing too crazy has happened...I went on exchanges with Sister Arnold down in the Bethany Home Ward (which I love!) and it was super awesome. She is one of my soul sisters! I have been telling president for a year that I want to be in that Ward so if I get transferred, I hope its there!
Overall, I'm alive and doing okay. I really don't think anything else happened. Oh well.
LOVES ️

No comments:
Post a Comment