Saturday, June 13, 2009

Natalie's Baby Shower

Natalie's baby shower was held at Vicki's home in Logandale on Saturday, June 13, 2009. Thanks to Vicki & Aunt Linda for the photos.


Guest of Honor

Aunt Linda, Aunt Janice, Grandma and Mom

Candi helping in the kitchen

Kessa's a good helper!

A delicious assortment of sandwiches, dips, fruits, veggies and cupcakes!



Stroller & car seat from family



Cute little baby clothes

Terra watching Alisha enjoy a cupcake

Saving some for later

A LIVELY BUNCH!


3 comments:

Suzy said...

I was excited to see all the shower photos and wish I could have been there. The food table looked amazing! How fun!

♥ Alex!!:) ♥ said...

That looks like it was so much fun!
Wish i was there! WOW! Alisha and Terra are getting so big.

Tiffany Christensen said...

Thanks for the pics! I love seeing y'all since we don't very often! This blog is great. It's fun to catch up! PS Grandma must've did some serious partying because she was pooped after that shower! :-)