Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Message from Kyle

Debbie & Randy received the following letter in the mail from Kyle:


Hey family!  I’m up here in Dayton, NV for my two-week mini-mission.  I’m serving with Elders Beatty and Blakemore.  They are both pretty short.  I tower over them by about 6 inches.  They are both nice and ecstatic young men.  I know I’ll love it here because I was actually a little cold last night.  It’s pretty here, way different than the long desert bus ride to Reno.  There’s not a ton going on here, but it’s much better than it was a few months ago...dead.  They have a baptism on the 25th after I leave and a couple more people praying about a baptism date.   I know this will be fun and will be a good learning experience for me.  I can’t wait to go on my actual mission in a couple of months.  I love and miss you all.

Kyle

No comments: