Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Halle!

by Cynthia Evans


Happy Birthday Halle Berry! I can't believe she is already 5! Can somebody Please push the PAUSE button?? Halle is the joy of our lives, she is such a fun little girl. She is so giggly and sweet! She has so much Love to give and is always snuggling with mommy or daddy.


Halle loves her sister and wants to be just like Tylee, she even got new boots to wear with her jeans. She likes to have the same hair and always wants her nails painted. Everybody loves Halle's curly red hair. Everywhere we go someone comments on her cute hair. She is very particular about her clothes, (Comfy is her favorite), and she loves Pink.


She likes to play babies and with her Polly Pocket Roller coaster. She will play Barbies for hours with her bestfriend McKenna and they would play everyday if they could. They have such cute immaginations, I love to listen to them in the toyroom.

We will miss McKenna very much when we move to Logandale.


Halle goes to preschool at Maribelli and loves it, she is very smart! She writes her name and knows all her letters and numbers. Halle gets along with most everybody, She loves her cousins, especially Alyssa, Terra and Alisha. She is very shy and it takes her a long time to warm up(sometimes she doesn't warm up).


Halle loves babies and puppies, she asks Kevin everyday for a puppy. For Christmas she asked for a PINK DS and a Polly Pocket roller coaster. She has her babies set up in one corner of the toyroom and always makes sure they are in a bed and covered up, she is a good little mommy:)


Halle loves to cook. She made her cupcakes for school, she always wants to make cookies, and she does it! I just supervise. We are very blessed to have our Halle baby in our lives. She is always so happy when she wakes up and brings so much light into our home. She always says “mommy I LOVE you sssoo much!”. I LOVE you too Halle! Have a Wonderful 5th Birthday!!



Tylee says:

Halle(bugsy) is always making me laugh, she will always be my teddy bear to hug when i am down. She brings a whole other side of joy to my life. I love her very much, and i love having a little sister. She is definetly my best friend. I know i always have to be a good example to her, because she really looks up to me. She is SO dang cute and as grandpa would say she got her looks from my dad because my mom still has hers. She is in LOVE with the color pink.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Happy Halle! Halle is such a cute girly, and I LOVE her beautiful hair! And grandpa is wrong! Halle got her good looks from her mom and dad! I'm excited for Halle to live in Logandale so we can let her play with Alisha all the time and maybe we can get to know her better!

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday, Halle!!! We love you and you are such a cute girl. I was so excited to talk to Halle on her birthday - she answered the phone and - Yes - she talked to me quite a bit and was really excited about her birthday. Love, Grandma Evans