Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Transfers

Dearest people that dont eat milanesa for breakfast luch and dinner,

Well this is going to be really short, but, I got transfered. Again. As of now I've been in my areas for only 3 months. I'm already in my third area. But I'm still pumped to be here! My areas before were all in the suburbs of Buenos Aires, but now I'm in downtown Buenos Aires! Its called Parque Patricios. I'm so pumped to be here. Its a great area. My new companion is Elder Kelly from LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Turns out he has a lot of family in Moapa Valley, and is related to Dudley Leavitt, so yeah we are basically cousins. Its sad leaving all of the members and converts in Derqui, but I know there are people waiting for me here. Love you all so much :)

Elder Evans


If you don't have a Messi jersey, do you even live in Argentina?

No comments: