Monday, January 25, 2016

Elder Kannon Evans

Dearest people that dont love Messi more than their own family,

Que tal?! Todo bien? Everything is great here in Parque Patricios 2. I gotta say that we had a pretty eventful week this week. 

First of all. A couple that we are teaching, that are planning on getting married and baptized this week, almost got seperated. They were doing fine and progressing. Reading the book of mormon and praying. Then all of a sudden Satan happened. They started fighting over the littlest things, and almost got seperated. We tried helping them find the love in their relationship again. But they just couldnt find it. Luckily the Bishop and another married couple went over to visit them and everything is good now with them :)

Second of all.. We saw someone get stabbed. O_O Everyone was screaming and cursing, And the guy ran away with blood all over his shirt and hands. Yeah we ran really fast. 

Third. Im like 80% sure that one of our investigators showed up drunk to the chapel. I was actually really surprised when I saw him there. And when he saw us he was like "HEEEEYYYYY! MIS HERMANOS!!!" Yeah he was saying cualquier cosa. I definitely havent had an experience like that in my mission. Elder Kelly and I were laughing really hard.

So yeah that was our week here in Perusalem. Stay awesome.


Elder Evans

No comments: