Monday, March 28, 2016

Elder Kannon Evans

Dearest people that can eat meat during the week of easter,

Yeah I just found out that Catholics dont eat meat, only fish, during easter. You can see just how much knowledge of other religions I had before the mission. 

Weeeeelllllllllllll... This week was quite grand if I should say. We went out and worked, just like every other day. Found a few people. Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd moved the baptism of Mariano till next week. We talked with the bishop and he suggested that he be baptized inbetween conferences this next sunday so that he doesnt have to wait two weeks to be confirmed, cause you know, Satan and such. But Its okay! Mariano is still has his mind decided about being baptized and is really excited to see general conference on Sunday!

Hablando sobre tal.. I invite you all to spiritually prepare yourselves for general conference this next week. Think of questions that you need answers to. What do you need help with? How can you do it? I promise you all that as you ponder and pray about these things, God will answer you through the words of the prophets. 

I love you all. And so does He. :)

Elder Evans

Statue from the boca stadium that we had to take advantage of.
Our investigator/one of my best friends Mariano
7 baptisms in the ward last week
Wilson and Jessies kids :)
Aguante Red Sox





No comments: