Monday, August 8, 2016

I think I need some human interaction...

Sister Alex Solomon:


Basically, I have been procrastinating ALL day and have not written this until now...at 5.... Oh well. We spent most of the morning deep cleaning our apartment because we found and killed like 4 scorpions this week. It was terrifying, yet sort of exhilarating. I now know that a frying pan is a very useful multi-purpose tool.

We FINALLY got some monsoon rains!! Friday was crazy and the interstate was flooded for a while. It was fantastic and I was as happy as a clam!

Ummmm, Burgundy is getting baptized this week. We are still struggling on finding any new investigators but we are still looking!

We had a good zone meeting and said goodbye to Elder Earl who has been in this zone for about 10 months. That's always weird. He was a good zone leader...even if he was really arrogant at times....

My companion and I have had some breakthroughs but things are still strained. Not a lot has changed this last week, to be honest.

Sorry I'm so boring. I'm doing okay and all is well. Just pray that Sister Bauer doesn't get transferred far away from me .  She is the only person who keeps me sane sometimes. I got to go on another exchange with her and got to see Nanette and the Capshaws! It was amazing and I miss them all so much! Seriously, life just isn't as fun/crazy/weird without them!

I'm trying to be more spiritual this week and to have better studies and to really get into everything because I kind of plateaued this week a little bit. I hope I can get back into the swing of things.

Hope you all have a good week! ️

No comments: