Sister Alex Solomon:
Honestly, I don't really know what to write. Not much has changed. Things are still tough with my companion. We had interviews with President Griffin this week and he talked to both of us about everything that has been going on. It helped that day but the rest of the week has still been the same....maybe even worse. Let's see, let's see, news for this week…ummmm I held a baby turtle at the Sullivan's and it was amazing. They also asked for a request for dinner so they made some Thai coconut curry that changed my life.
![]() |
| Turtle Time |
We started the new member lessons with Batrice and her 3 year old son called me a "stinky old pirate". We biked that day so I feel like it was pretty accurate. President Griffin let Sis Bauer and I go on an exchange together and it was the best day of my mission life. I swear I will go insane if he transfers her away from me.
![]() |
| #BauerPower |
I got to speak in sacrament in my new Ward and it was pretty cool to finally stand up there with absolutely no fear. I really struggled preparing my talk so I got up there and just said what came to mind regarding the topic and I thought it turned out relatively well.
We are still looking for new investigators. Burgundy will be getting baptized on the 13th! Things are slowing down and I'm only sort of sad. I need to have some time to just chill and teach my companion how to do stuff.
Anyway, things are fine. Nothing too great but nothing super terrible either. I've learned a lot about leadership from Elder Christofferson's talk, "As Many as I Love, I Rebuke and Chasten" from the April 2011 general conference.
Hope you all have a good week!


No comments:
Post a Comment