Sister Alex Solomon:
What a week, what a week. Well transfers happened and I'm still with Sister Carroll. I'm missing Sister Bauer a lot and wishing I would have called her more when she was here.
Unfortunately, the guy we taught together last week texted right before our next appointment and said that he had talked to his dad and realized that "Mormonism" wasn't for him. Needless to say, I was pretty bummed. We are still looking!
I'm still struggling with my companion and am not sure what to do or what the mission president expects me to do. Please keep us in your prayers.
I'm excited for my birthday next week. A member offered to drive us to Sedona so we are planning on that. We might just look at shops and take a short hike or something but it will be fun and something different. In Black Canyon City there's a famous pie shop so I'm planning on stopping there on the way back. It should be a good day, hopefully!
It has been a rough one but I've seen change in myself and have come closer to the savior through hard things. In the words of a cheesy song I listen to all the time, "I was lost but now, I'm not lost I'm found. It all started down on my knees. No, I'm not who I was and its all because someone suffered and died for me. I've had joy and I've felt peace, I feel His love inside of me. I've made my choice, I'm holding on, and I'm right where I belong."
No comments:
Post a Comment