Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Cynthia!


Cynthia, is always helping other people, is very social, always has her hair and make-up perfect, has a telephone directory in her head, always remembers who is who and who they're related to and even their dog's name! Great mom to her busy kids!
~Deb & Rand

Late Happy Birthday Cynthia. She is a special Granddaughter in-law for me. She has been the best thing that ever happened for Kevin and I think it was Love at first site for those two and he is a special Grandson. I had to look back and find that it has been 15 years that they have been together, they have a great family.
~Grandma Katherine Christensen

Cynthia is a kind and loving person and always looks nice and put together. She is a good mom and is not afraid to have a little fun or listen to country music. She is always willing to help others and do dishes at family parties. Happy Belated Birthday Cynth! We love you!
~Suzy

Cynth is such a fun sister-in-law and loves to play games and be silly. She is a loyal and dedicated wife, mother, family member, friend and employee. She always goes above and beyond the call of duty and does anything and everything she can to help someone and give service. Cynth loves the sun and the beach. She also loves her Diet Coke and country music... my kind of gal! Cynthia always looks so pretty, too. I don't know how she fits everything she does into her busy schedule. I love ya, Symphony... hope you had a great b-day!
~Snick R. Doodle

One thing about Cynthia that really stands out to me, is that she is very kind and generous. She is always willing to step in and help someone in need. She has also always impressed me with her work ethic. She works hard at work and at home. I also love her great personality. She is fun and I can always count on her to play a game with me. Cynth, you are a great person and I'm glad you are a part of our family! We love you very much!
~Wicker

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm such a slacker Cynth. I've been meaning to write something. Happy Birthday to a super lady! We love you!
Melissa

Suzy said...

Absolutely beautiful picture Cynth. You're gorgeous!